Going Round in Circles

Current topics

Re: Going Round in Circles

Postby Lucius Cannon » 7:59 am

It's blindingly obvious circular/spiral notions of time and space were adapted to local conditions. The imperfections are purposefully designed in.
Lucius Cannon

Postby TisILeclerc » 11:22 am

Are you saying that time and space is not circular or spiral?

In which case does it all go in a straight line? Assuming it goes anywhere or anywhen?
TisILeclerc

Postby TisILeclerc » 9:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VUmtCLePL8

Graham Hancock spends some time talking about ancient maps with examples in this talk on Egypt.
TisILeclerc

Postby Boreades » 9:24 pm

Distressing scenes in one of my local pubs, The Barge Inn at Honeystreet.

For many years countless thousands of visitors have regarded crop circles as the central part of the Avebury “experience”. The Barge Inn, Honey St has been the must-visit venue for all “croppies”, being right in the centre of the area where many formations appear and catering for all things mysterious. One of its central attractions has been its painted ceiling painted by artist Vince Palmer in 1997, showing Silbury Hill, Avebury, Stonehenge, Barbury Castle, the elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water, UFOs, aliens – and of course, crop circles.

The pub has recently changed hands and the new owners intend to paint over the ceiling. Although the heyday of crop circles has passed, many still regard the plan as regrettable and there is a petition to save the ceiling here.

The Crop Circles Conference organisers say that they cancelled the conference because "the spirits have moved on". Whereas the previous pub landlords seem to have sold the pub because, err, they couldn't get the spirits and beers to move on? If only they had told Tisi and Les Boreades, we would have gladly helped.
Boreades

Postby Mick Harper » 9:37 pm

Crop circles have certainly proved tenacious. Surely though it is the aliens that must have moved on. We had our chance and we blew it.
Mick Harper

Postby TisILeclerc » 7:40 am

They float amongst us.

And in spirit we should all join the good Borry in drinking the health of that temple of joyousness.

I see that the chapel ceiling has a picture of his noodly appendage. Pastafarianism is alive and well in Wiltshire

http://www.pastafarian.co.uk/

Which explains how all those magick signs in the ground could be done. Lots of tentacles.
TisILeclerc

Postby kevin » 3:08 pm

Howdo all.
My name is Kevin, on the megalithic portal I am Cropredy.
Kevin
kevin

Postby TisILeclerc » 3:26 pm

Hello Kevin

I hope you're not the one annoying farmers by drawing pretty pictures in their wheat fields?

Boreades has already fessed up to knowing some of them.
TisILeclerc

Postby kevin » 3:33 pm

TisILeclerc wrote: Hello Kevin

I hope you're not the one annoying farmers by drawing pretty pictures in their wheat fields?

Boreades has already fessed up to knowing some of them.

No,
I have caught people making them though.
I live in cropredy Oxfordshire, the name seemed appropriate when the crop circle forum was operating, and I kept using it.
I am crop ready , as I know how consciousness ( plasma to the electric universe people) creates the natural ones.

Kevin
kevin

Postby TisILeclerc » 3:54 pm

The natural whats?

How does it do it?

Are you saying that everything in the universe is part of a plasma field?
TisILeclerc

PreviousNext

Return to Index