Going Round in Circles

Current topics

Re: Going Round in Circles

Postby kevin » 6:37 pm

TisILeclerc wrote: Do these atoms know that they are conscious?

You are composed of atoms.....do You KNOW?

How does a bird KNOW it is a bird?
How does a fish KNOW it's a fish?
How does a bird know how to navigate this planet at a month old?
How does a salmon know how to navigate back to the exact point it was created?

How does a bee know where its hive is???.
How does a bee fly?
Kevin
kevin

Postby TisILeclerc » 6:59 pm

But a fish doesn't know it's a fish. And it doesn't know it's in water.
TisILeclerc

Postby kevin » 7:09 pm

TisILeclerc wrote:But a fish doesn't know it's a fish. And it doesn't know it's in water.

Similar to Yourself?
You don't know Your in a consciousness field of this planet.

I came upon here after watching a video by Mr Harper, it was refreshing to see someone looking afresh, and asking questions that don't fit the current paradigm.
I did realise there was a lack of Knowledge about leylines , how they are the basis of the megalithic constructions, and were there far far longer before .

Creation is sort of circular.....ANU.
http://science.trigunamedia.com/anu-of- ... teAtom.htm

Kevin
kevin

Postby Mick Harper » 7:17 pm

No gravity? I won't fall for that one

I'm partial to this personally. As Muhammed Ali said, 'Gravity must fall.' Not the other stuff though. Which video, Kevin? I've never had any feedback from the Michael Line/Channel islands one. Apart from raspberries from my family who are from the Channel Islands and therefore imbecilic from in-breeding.
Mick Harper

Postby kevin » 7:15 am

Mick Harper wrote:
No gravity? I won't fall for that one

I'm partial to this personally. As Muhammed Ali said, 'Gravity must fall.' Not the other stuff though. Which video, Kevin? I've never had any feedback from the Michael Line/Channel islands one. Apart from raspberries from my family who are from the Channel Islands and therefore imbecilic from in-breeding.

Howdo?,

It was that video, it has been posted on the portal in the megalithic video thread.

With respect,
it is what drew me here to hopefully better describe just what leylines consist of, there is much confusion naturally as they are none visible and different dowsers report variant parts.
I was highly impressed with the crows pools , these type of things same as man made dew ponds are been overlooked.

I have worn out countless pairs of boots checking and plotting out the matrix, and have become highly attuned, and can confidently follow any one inch width line regardless of terrain or distance, it is a case of been able to think of only that one.
it's how most of nature operates, We have forgotten as our dominant senses and writing has pushed aside the not utilised sense.
Dyslexia has helped me in this case as my memory field is not loaded with such.

memory is how all of creation is created within each memory field, and that memory field is in turn what creates it's own ego that demands it is correct, hence why so many are indoctrinated with repeat information.
You sir have the ability to look outside that ego , well done.
Kevin
kevin

Postby kevin » 7:25 am

The ANU link I posted shows how so called gravity is an inrush of consciousness into each memory field.

When You study the matrix has I have. You can begin to think inwards and outwards about that method of how consciousness operates at all scale.
We are fooled by been within the overall memory field of this planet, and are by products of it in similar fashion, thus all our atoms are aligned with the net inrush of the planets.
nature knows how to reverse this locally, and trees are the best clue, along with the moon field as it locally varies the earths.
Trees ( softwoods) reverse their twin field rotation directions at the equinox time.
Then water FALLS to the top of the tree internally.
The hardwoods permanently reverse their fields but reduce the strength in winter.
The softwoods revert to normal at the winter equinox to rid themselves of water which will freeze and expand.

Nature operates with spiral heart centred method.
Kevin
kevin

Postby kevin » 7:31 am

Spiral .
https://www.goldennumber.net/nautilus-s ... den-ratio/

The Fibonacci sequence, golden ratio is embedded in all, as the geometry of the matrix is .
There is no circles, there are polygons that fool us into seeing circles.
kevin
kevin

Postby Mick Harper » 8:27 am

Here's a quiz question I often ask in the pub: what are the first three numbers in the Fibonacci sequence? Few get it right. Well, Kevin?
Mick Harper

Postby kevin » 8:44 am

Mick Harper wrote:Here's a quiz question I often ask in the pub: what are the first three numbers in the Fibonacci sequence? Few get it right. Well, Kevin?

Kevin
kevin

Postby Mick Harper » 9:35 am

You're too clever for this forum, Kevin. Or maybe not. I've just had rather a shock. When I had this idea a few years ago it was because Wiki, my source of all non-Mick wisdom, read
In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence, called the Fibonacci sequence, and characterized by the fact that every number after the first two is the sum of the two preceding ones:
1,1,2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 35, 55, 89, 144 ...

Naturally I spotted the flaw and punted it around (everyone got it wrong, nobody was impressed). Imagine my surprise today when returning to the Wiki page I find
In mathematics, the Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence, called the Fibonacci sequence, and characterized by the fact that every number after the first two is the sum of the two preceding ones:
1,1,2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 35, 55, 89, 144 ...

Often, especially in modern usage, the sequence is extended by one more initial term:
0,1,1,2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 35, 55, 89, 144 ...

In all conscience I cannot claim the credit.
Mick Harper

PreviousNext

Return to Index