Hello old friend

Current topics

Hello old friend

Postby OakeyDokey » 10:14 am

Hi Mick,

Long time no see, nice to see you have a board still in function. Not sure you will remember me, but quircus and Gal may ring a bell. So very glad to see you very active. Feel free to message me old friend. Miss our banter.

Yours

Anthony (outstanding in my field)
OakeyDokey

Re: Hello old friend

Postby hvered » 10:29 am

Fantastic to hear from you, Oakey! You've been missed and not forgotten by anyone. How did you 'arrive' here?
hvered

Postby OakeyDokey » 10:40 am

Hi hvered,

It's been far too long! I have had a few turbulent years. It's involved a lot of travel and lot of soul searching but this board always held me in awe. I've travelled, I've met people and I've remembered what I personally consider the few people who are truly open to opinion and analysis. Still own Micks 'green book' and remembered the good times had.

I have travelled an awful lot but am now somewhat settled in Melbourne Australia. A suburb I now refer to as Franganistan! It's actually very nice and weather very nice although my current job takes me all over Australia and NZ.

Please guys give me news about 'you all'

Best

Anthony(Oakey)
OakeyDokey

Postby OakeyDokey » 11:05 am

As a scientist I have read that back... I actually hold this board in awe not me personally lol.
OakeyDokey

Postby OakeyDokey » 11:14 am

Anyway,

An avenue of ancient populations may have been mentioned! However I heard the story and it fitted with a lot of suggestions here!

Ancient Black Sea. It may have spawned western civilisation. It involves a flood myth most scientists are now seeing as proof.

Ancient Black Sea may have been inundated 9000 years ago with as many as 150,000 people. In matter of days after a deluge which transferred it from low lying fresh water to high water salt water lake. Via a frozen damn breaking!

The artefacts of antiquity involve burials and gold. It's smoking gun! And I know what a lot of you will connect. Maybe we should?

Best
OakeyDokey

Postby hvered » 11:16 am

I've just been delving in the Earth Sciences department of Melbourne University to find a lucky recipient of Mick's new DVD on 'The Distribution of Deserts'. By the sound of it, that could be you.

How did the travelling, soul-searching years lead to Melbourne? Are you in touch with Komorikid?
hvered

Postby OakeyDokey » 11:30 am

I chose to go from scientific tags(biological, radiative and the obscure chemical) to engineering. Engineering is an easier career path. But always kept my eye on ball as it were. When I was in UK after my family fell apart I worked in Ireland for about 2-1/2 years. Them travelled Europe, then Asia pacific including Hong Kong, Japan, north america(Washington state sand Hawaii, California).

I no longer have will to travel after Australia and New Zealand. Think you just get bored of the new !

Best

Anthony
OakeyDokey

Postby OakeyDokey » 11:38 am

What's happened with komorkid?
OakeyDokey

Postby Keimpe » 11:54 am

He's still on his walkabout:

http://www.paul-margie-aurora-australis.blogspot.nl/

(great to see you Oakey! I've been just as absent as you)
Keimpe

Postby OakeyDokey » 12:06 pm

Hi Kempe,

Good to hear from you also. My god. I have travelled a lot but I don't hold weight just opinion. Really struggling with old names. Seems everyone has moved on hope you all find what your looking for. Just came to catch up!

Best

Oakey
OakeyDokey

Next

Return to Index