[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
• View topic - Keeping your feet dry, 8,000BC

Keeping your feet dry, 8,000BC

Current topics

Re: Keeping your feet dry, 8,000BC

Postby TisILeclerc » 12:12 pm

TisILeclerc

Postby TisILeclerc » 2:21 pm

TisILeclerc

Postby Boreades » 7:33 pm

Boreades

Postby TisILeclerc » 8:35 pm

Does this mean that Christianity really started in Egypt with the Copts?

Didn't Jesus go to Egypt for a while?

Perhaps that is where he got his teachings from. After all there wouldn't have been much to get from the Romans, the Jews didn't want to change and the Greeks were on their way out.

I was looking a bit prior to this and noticed Avebury. I suppose it's supposed to be called the Burgh of the Ave which could be the Ave Maria bit or Let's be Avenue sort of thing.

But if it were Ave as in Avon or a corruption of such that would make it the burgh, burrow at the river wouldn't it. Which would mean there was a river there.
TisILeclerc

Postby Silent Shrill » 6:47 pm

Hi all, I'm new here.
In our very distant past there was only approx. one third of the water we have now. The rest came during what is known as the great flood. This was not a God event, but a universe one, and far further back than claimed. Earth had roughly the same amount of water as Mars. The maps/evidence we see now are way after the initial cataclysm.
Silent Shrill

Postby TisILeclerc » 9:22 pm

Hello. When you are shrill are you silent? When you are shrill can you be heard in space? So many questions.

By cosmic event do you mean that our water came from outer space?

I think I read something once about comets dumping water on the planet. Is that the sort of thing?

But I was reading the other day that scientists have found that water can be created as a chemical reaction deep within the earth. Something to do with the reaction of hydrogen and something else.

I'm not a scientist, I just draw pictures. Borry's the one for deep meaningful comments. He's clever.

I get most of my science from the Daily Mail. What a fount of knowledge that is.

Thanks for passing by. I was getting lonely here all on my own. I think all the rest have jumped ship.
TisILeclerc

Postby Mick Harper » 1:19 am

No, no. I'm the scientist. Water is made in large astronomical bodies, the ones where the nuclear action is, i.e. stars. Comets? Pshaw!
Mick Harper

Postby Boreades » 12:01 am

Boreades

Postby TisILeclerc » 10:51 am

TisILeclerc

Postby Boreades » 3:49 pm

Boreades

PreviousNext

Return to Index