Going Round in Circles

Current topics

Re: Going Round in Circles

Postby kevin » 11:11 am

If You look at the shapes of the numbers it will give a clue as to where they originate from.
the o is the initial circulation, the 1 is the pole where the hemispheres circulating consciousness descend and outrush from( northern lights).

I first encountered the Fibonacci sequence whilst plotting out the leylines with a compass , I had never heard of it until I entered the numbers of the angles I was finding into google, I nearly flipped when I realised what it mean't.

The actual origins of Fibonacci are in the Vedic scriptures, I have studied this especially the fire altars.
our ancestors knew the geometries involved, and how fire releases the consciousness from the deceased bodies and wood etc.
The stones at so called circles are located upon the satellite circulations that the geometry creates, then the resistive/refractive quality of the crystalline structure of the rocks accumulates the consciousness and diverts this as desired by wetting specific stones , the cross feature involved by the local geometry cannot be over emphasised, and it is really to do with two or more adjacent central points ( see swastika ) one inrush, the other outrush, then the parallel lines of the two crosses form bloch walls, these normally lead to four long barrows sited about the circles at variant distance.

The long barrows were then encased in huge resistive stones, and further encased in alternate layers of organic and none organic coverings, their prime design reason been reincarnation.

Kevin
kevin

Postby kevin » 11:17 am

The swastika shows the central point of circulations.
http://www.ancient-origins.net/myths-le ... ory-001312

It also shows the dominant cross feature straight lines create. Anyone remember how native injuns dance around in circles?
kevin

Postby Boreades » 2:39 pm

kevin wrote:If You look at the shapes of the numbers it will give a clue as to where they originate from.
the o is the initial circulation, the 1 is the pole where the hemispheres circulating consciousness descend and outrush from( northern lights).
Kevin

Hello Kevin, nice to see a new contributor.

I'm keen to learn what you mean by consciousness.

Would you like to share your understanding?
Boreades

Postby kevin » 3:33 pm

Boreades wrote:
kevin wrote:If You look at the shapes of the numbers it will give a clue as to where they originate from.
Kevin

Hello Kevin, nice to see a new contributor.

I'm keen to learn what you mean by consciousness.

Would you like to share your understanding?

Hello to You too Boreades,

I may sound similar to many religions with this....
An Omni present , all permeating substance, none visible ( excepting at the poles) that enables and sustains all of creation as memory.

At all scales it operates in a duality of spin that eternally chases itself. It carries all information of all there ever has been , and in radio fashion pours into new creation .
kevin

Postby kevin » 5:34 pm

Spin,
720 degree spin, You exist within such.
http://treeincarnation.com/articles/Spin-of-Space.htm
Kevin
kevin

Postby kevin » 6:16 pm

http://orgonics.com/whatisor.htm

A universal all permeating energy.
Kevin
kevin

Postby Mick Harper » 9:02 am

The stones at so called circles are located upon the satellite circulations that the geometry creates, then the resistive/refractive quality of the crystalline structure of the rocks accumulates the consciousness and diverts this as desired by wetting specific stones, the cross feature involved by the local geometry cannot be over emphasised, and it is really to do with two or more adjacent central points ( see swastika ) one inrush, the other outrush, then the parallel lines of the two crosses form bloch walls, these normally lead to four long barrows sited about the circles at variant distance.

Is there a practical purpose though? It seems a lot of trouble to go to just to observe an interesting phenomenon.
The long barrows were then encased in huge resistive stones, and further encased in alternate layers of organic and non organic coverings, their prime design reason been reincarnation.

Even if they believed in re-incarnation, it is difficult to see how they could convince themselves that it assisted in this objective.
Mick Harper

Postby kevin » 7:43 am

The enormous efforts undertaken in the construction of megalithic complexes surely displays reasons beyond our current needs?
To begin to fathom out the WHY You need to look at it all with a totally different comprehension of how universe operates.

We live in almost pure physical times, instead think in terms of pure spirit times where it was spirit dictating all.

The materials utilised were to assist spirit and to locally manipulate spirit.
It is not easy to think this way unless You are highly attuned to spirit, the none physical , none visible , to view the megaliths from this aspect with senses capable of interacting with spirit, otherwise You will end up going around in circles perplexed all of Your life.
The later churches give clues to all of this, as they too are devices to interact with spirit, or ghost as they sometimes use.

You then begin to realise how nobody dies, We occupy temporary vehicles as the drivers to experience and report to ourselves in 5D.
There are more things in heaven and Earth than meetys the eyes .......far more

Kevin
kevin

Postby TisILeclerc » 8:10 am

Kevin, can I ask how you know all this?

Assuming you are physical you can have no connection with the 'spirit' world. Or have you done experiments in which the 'spirit' world can interact with the physical world?

Is a photon part of the physical world? Even if it is in a wave form?
TisILeclerc

Postby kevin » 10:22 am

TisiLeclerc,

Yes I have experienced the spirit world, especially at megalithic sites and in French cathedrals.
Nothing at all to do with present day religion/s.

I have had conversations with myself in 5D, viewed other times, many other strange ( to our present day thinking) experiences, hence why I have wandered about lonely as a cloud at megalithic sites, plotting them , measuring them, following the flows of consciousness( spirit) from sites to sites, to churches, and been so immersed in this you begin to tune into the information That is there.

Otherwise I would have no time to be bothered, as the vast majority of people.

I fully realise and accept how most people cannot comprehend any of this, and just want the latest phone or whatever, when in reality the actual method of nature is far more advanced. We are walking talking such, able to be at one with nature.

Our ancestors clearly were, and IMHO knew exactly how to assist fertility ( possibly when the condition at the surface of this planet restricted such) and how to return to their tribe at death into a new vehicle.

I would recommend what Wilhelm Reich called orgone, and ponder why He was basically shut down by the control force of this planet.

The music video at Uffington is about this...Kate Bush, cloudbusting..
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ka ... ORM=VRDGAR

His accumulator is exactly what the dolmen were, and the ark of the covenant.
http://orgonics.com/whatisor.htm
Kevin
kevin

PreviousNext

Return to Index